Doug Brady HiFi Showroom Reopening - UPDATE
UPDATED: 12th June 2020 (originally published 2nd June)
We're excited to announce that as of Tuesday 16th June, our physical showroom will reopen, albeit in a limited way.
Following careful preparations, carried out in accordance with current government guidelines and in order to protect our staff and customers, we look forward to being able to welcome you to the shop once again.
Over the coming weeks, we intend to operate a limited appointments based system, so if you wish to audition any equipment, please contact us in advance and we'll be delighted to book you in.
- Due to the size and layout of the store, we will be limiting customers to a maximum of two in the store at any time
- In order to minimise time spent in the shop, please call or email in advance to check stock and arrange items you'd like to collect
- We will be operating a contactless payment system (cards only, no cash) and we'd be very happy for you to pay in advance over the phone
- Please make an appointment in advance to audition any systems. We will set up one of our demo rooms for you and then leave you in peace. There will be two appointments per day available: 10am - 12pm and 2pm - 4 pm
- Our workshop will also be open in a reduced capacity so if you've been in touch recently regarding a repair, please let us know if this is still required and we'll be delighted to book you in
Of course, you can still find the vast majority of our product range on our website and you're welcome to click and collect - please just let us know once you've placed your order.
Thank you as always for your understanding and co-operation.