Accuphase Laboratory, Inc.Japan have requested for us not to publish prices for all of their premium products.
Price and demonstration are available on request.
Innovative engineering and top-grade parts and materials come together in the Accuphase E650.
The power amplifier section employs the latest instrumentation amplifier configuration for balanced signal transmission, resulting in an integrated amplifier with fully balanced configuration from the inputs right through to the output.
The massive power supply and low-impedance output circuitry deliver 150 watts per channel (into 1 ohm, with music signal) and a damping factor of 800. The rated output power of E-650 is 30W into 8 Ω load, 60W into 4 Ω load and 120W into 2Ω load. The actual maximum output power achieves 190W into 2Ω load.
E-650 is equipped with a high performance headphone amplifier which is designed by using a fully discrete configuration. The E-650 will drive any headphones with the best sound quality.
- First integrated amplifier featuring Balanced AAVA volume control
- Pure Class A operation(30 watts into 8 ohms)
- Guaranteed linear power: 120 watts into 2 ohms, 60 watts into 4 ohms,30 watts into 8 ohms
- Output stage with power MOS-FETs in triple parallel push-pull configuration
- Instrumentation amplifier principle in power amplifier for fully balanced signal transmission, complemented by MCS+ topology and current feedback amplification circuitry
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large filtering capacitors
- Preamplifier and power amplifier sections can be used separately
- Numeric indication of volume level