Audio-Technica AT-LP5 Turntable
Audio-Technica AT-LP5 Direct Drive Vinyl Turntable
PERFORMANCE IN TECHNOLOGY, PURITY IN DESIGN
A perfect balance of technology and design, the sleek contemporary lines of the AT-LP5 turntable would grace any room in the home, while delivering performance features born out of Audio-Technica's rich analogue heritage.
- Specially designed AT95Ex Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge
- Twist-locking tonearm mechanism for quick and easy headshell exchange
- J-shape tonearm referencing the original 1960's and 70's Audio-Technica design
- Precision machined cast aluminium record platter for perfect on-axis balanced roation
- 5mm Audio-Technica heavy damping rubber mat for improved low-frequency reproduction
- Ergonomic Start/Stop and speed selector with 33⅓ & 45 RPM selectable speeds
- Adjustable counterweight and anti-skate control for perfect problem free playing
- Anti-vibration and damping materials used to minimise unwanted resonance
ORIGINAL J-SHAPED TONEARM
The original J-shaped tonearm, engineered to minimise tracking error, harks back to the original Audio-Technica designs of the 1960's and 70's, complementing the AT-LP5's clean lines and minimal design.
EXCLUSIVELY DESGINED CARTRIDGE
The AT-LP5 comes with the AT95EX high performance cartridge, exclusively designed for the turntable, and fitted on an AT-HS10 lightweight headshell; the combination perfectly balanced for the turntable's J-shaped tonearm.
PERFECT BALANCE OF TECHNOLOGY AND DESIGN
The direct-drive engine provides playback for both 331/3rd and 45 RPM records, with a cast aluminium platter and thick damping mat, hosued together in a structure that has been engineered for minimum chassis resonance, while reatining a discreet look.