Accuphase Laboratory, Inc.Japan have requested for us not to sell their premium products on line.
However we may be able to deliver this for you. Please call 01925 828 009 for information.
Price & Demonstration are available on request.
Accuphase A-48 is a True Class-A stereo power amplifier with authentic musicality
Featuring a six-fold parallel push-pull architecture with power MOS-FETs, as well as ideal gain allocation realized with discrete semiconductors in an instrumentation amplifier configuration, the A-48 harnesses a wealth of advanced technology. Its outstanding performance is exemplified by a signal/noise ratio of 117 dB, output of 360 watts into 1 ohm (music signals), and a damping factor of 800. The newly designed output protection circuit can detect any short-circuiting of the speaker terminals, for complete peace of mind. This power amplifier is the ultimate instrument for immersive music appreciation on the highest level.
- Power MOS-FETs in 6-parallel push-pull configuration
- Linear output characteristics over entire load impedance range
- Strong power supply with massive toroidal transformer and large 60,000 μF filtering capacitors
- Instrumentation amplifier principle
- High-gain signal input section in discrete configuration
- Dedicated power supply for signal input section
- Polarity switching for balanced input connectors
- MCS+ circuit topologys
- Current feedback principle in amplification circuitry
- Protection circuitry using MOS-FET switches
- High damping factor of 800
- Speaker output protection circuit guards against short-circuiting
- Two sets of large speaker terminals
- 4-step gain control
- Support for bi-amping and bridged mode
- Aluminum top plate with hairline finish