Accuphase Laboratory, Inc. Japan have requested for us not to publish prices for all of their premium products.
Price and demonstration are available on request.
The Accuphase A-75 massive toroidal power transformer and large filtering capacitors (100,000 μF x 2) in the power supply ensure that plenty of power is available for handling high amplitude input signals, and large heat sinks efficiently dissipate any excess thermal energy. As a result, the power amplification stage is rated for a continuous 60 watts into 8 ohms, 120 watts into 4 ohms, 240 watts into 2 ohms and 480 watts into 1 ohm (music signals). This linear power progression demonstrates that constant voltage drive has been successfully realized. The maximum output rating is 131 watts into 8 ohms, 232 watts into 4 ohms, 370 watts into 2 ohms and 547 watts into 1 ohm (music signals). Although a Pure Class A Stereo Power Amp
Instrumentation amplifier topology using discrete semiconductors realizes ideal gain allocation. Balanced Remote Sensing optimizes efficiency of negative feedback. 10-parallel push-pull configuration in power amplification stage. The overall result is outstanding S/N ratio and amazingly high damping factor. Furthermore, constant-voltage drive handles even drastic speaker impedance fluctuations with ease. Power MOS-FETs and other carefully selected components and materials make this Pure Class A Stereo Power Amplifier a sheer delight to experience.
- Pure Class A stereo power amplifier with outstanding S/N ratio and very high damping factor
- Rated for 60 watts into 8 ohms and 480 watts into 1 ohm
- Power MOS-FETs in 10-parallel push-pull configuration
- Instrumentation amplifier principle
- All signal paths realized with discrete semiconductor components
- Balanced Remote Sensing principle
- MCS+ circuit topology
- Current feedback amplification principle
- Digital power value readout and bar graph voltage indication
- Support for bi-amping and bridged mode