The Arcam ST60 is a high-performance streaming player that features a full MQA decoder, which enables you to play back MQA audio files and streams, delivering the sound of the original master recording in the highest possible sound quality. At this level of playback you are hearing what was created in the studio – with precise file and platform-specific DAC compensation and management.
The new Arcam ST60 high-performance streaming player that enables you to stream high resolution audio from all of the major services such as Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify, Napster & Deezer, You can use Arcam's own Musiclife App or you can use Google Cast or Apple Airplay 2. It will also handle UPnP sources and is Roon Ready.
• 4 digital inputs
• Balanced XLR and Single ended RCA analogue outputs
• Optical and coaxial digital outputs
• GoogleCast, Airplay2, uPnP Streamer
• Roon endpoint
• MQA supported
• 32-bit ESS9038K2M Sabre DAC
• Full I/P and RS232 control including Control4 and Crestron
• Total harmonic distortion + noise = 0.0008%