Focal Aria 926 + Naim Uniti Star Package (Focal & Naim Bundle Deal 3)
*Save an extra 10% for a limited time* just add to cart to view you savings..
Focal & Naim have just announced some new bundle deals for a limited time,
These Bundel deals offer great savings of up to 25% off retail price, saving you up to £1,579.00 off your package.
All bundles come with manufactures 5 year extended warranty (registration required)
This Focal Aria 926 + Naim Uniti Star Package Includes...
- Focal Aria 926 Speakers
- Naim Uniti Star
- Naim Naca 5 Speaker Cables. (4m terminated pair)
- 5 year extended warranty (registration required)
- Package Saving £879.00 - Now only £4999
Focal Aria 926
- • Drivers made in France using Focal exclusive technologies
- • Awarded best speaker in its category by high-end audio magazines
- • Powerful and deep bass for 3-way design loudspeaker
Thin and Timeless design with high perceived value
- • Glass on top of the speaker/ Metallic ring part
- • Black High Gloss & leather pattern finish
Made in France
- • High-quality finish
- • Patented Focal Flax cone technology
Naim Uniti Star
The Music Streaming Player
- Enjoy all your favourite CDs in stunning quality or make bit-perfect rips of your CDs
- Stream all your favourite radio stations and music from Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal and Qobuz
- Transform your TV sound – simply connect via HDMI
- Easy playback from all your devices via Apple AirPlay 2, Chromecast built-in and top-quality Bluetooth
- Superlative build quality and beautiful design; made in the UK and built to last
- Works seamlessly with a range of other Naim streaming products, including Mu-so systems. Choose the same song in beat-perfect sync or play different music in different rooms.
- Voice control via Google Assistant and Apple Siri
Naim NAC 5 Speaker cable
4metre fully terminated Pair of good quality copper speaker cable, NAC A5 is Naim's multi-strand loudspeaker cable, consisting of two separated 4mm square conductors. Its design is optimised for use with Naim amplifiers and loudspeakers by ensuring that its capacitance, inductance and resistance are entirely compatible.