Marantz SA KI Ruby Limited Edition CD Player
Marantz SA KI Ruby CD Player
Celebrating 40 Years of Skill and Passion.
• Collector‘s item
• Individually numbered
• Limited to 1.000 sets
**in stock** **Free next day delivery**
For his 40 years ruby anniversary at Marantz, Ken Ishiwata and his daring team crafted these two audiophile gemstones with hand-selected and custom-made components to carry all the emotions of music. The KI Ruby Series is precision-made and virtuously tuned to deliver the most enjoyable sound to amplify your senses.
The SA-KI Ruby Super Audio CD-Player.
The SA-KI Ruby carries the DNA of exceptional ancestors, designed to take the CD performance of Marantz models to the ultimate level. Now there’s a new classic. The SA-KI Ruby delivers the kind of sound able to bring you closer than ever to your favourite music.
The SA-KI Ruby features a new disc mechanism, developed by Marantz engineers, purely for audio: the SACD-M3. It is able to play SACDs, CDs, and compilations on CD-ROM or DVD-ROM.
The SA’s sophisticated yet clean design holds a generous power supply using a toroidal transformer, isolated digital inputs, and a high-quality analogue output stage with Marantz HDAMs
The SA-KI Ruby also has an asynchronous USB input, able to handle formats all the way up to PCM / DXD 384Hz/32bit and DSD11.2MHz, and handles all digital music with a unique Marantz Musical Mastering technology.
The SA-KI Ruby uses the unique Marantz Musical Mastering technology: all digital files are upconverted to a single-bit datastream using the proprietary MMM-Stream converter within the player, and then the high-frequency signal produced is processed by the unique MMM-Conversion stage, used in place of a conventional DAC, to produce the analogue output.
Now, to mark his four decades with the company, the SA-KI Ruby CD player has been developed and tuned by a highly experienced engineering team led by KI himself. And it arrives bearing Ken Ishiwata’s signature and a special Ruby motif.
The SA-KI Ruby at a glance.
- Engineered and extensively tuned by a team led by Ken Ishiwata, drawing on more than 35 years of Marantz expertise in CD players
- In-house-developed SACD/CD mechanism “SACDM-3”, designed purely for audio
- SACD/CD playback, and playback of compilations on CD-ROM and DVD-ROM
- Asynchronous USB input for hi-res audio up to PCM / DXD 384kHz/32 bit and DSD11.2MHz
- Isolation of USB and digital inputs to block noise from internal and external sources
- Innovative Marantz Musical Mastering ‘MMM-Stream’ upsampling to DSD and filtering
- Custom-designed 1-bit direct ‘MMM – Conversion’ from DSD to analogue
- New analogue output stage with Marantz HDAM-SA3 and HDAM-SA2 technology and low impedance output
- Power supply using toroidal transformer
- Dedicated headphone amplifier with alldiscrete construction featuring HDAM-SA2
- Laser-engraved ‘Ken Ishiwata’ signature and Ruby motif, marking Ken Ishiwata’s 40 years with Marantz