ProJect Debut Carbon EVO
The new Pro-Ject Debut Carbon EVO features the brand’s famous one-piece carbon fibre tonearm technology, electronic speed selection, suspension elements from the EISA award winning X1, and a factory mounted Ortofon 2M Red phono cartridge.
Out of the box, the Debut Carbon EVO is capable of playing 33, 45 and 78 RPM records. The new speed control solution is implemented in a highly intuitive fashion using a three-position rocker switch (33 – OFF – 45). For precise speed at 78 RPM, a separate drive-belt is included. As well as bringing convenience to the overall design, the speed control system also ensures the motor rotation is electronically regulated for absolute accuracy and stability.
The Debut Carbon Evo is a truly accomplished turntable with audiophile credibility throughout. With nine finishes to choose from, there is something to suit any home environment – allowing your passion for vinyl music to take centre stage. Finished with a removable, hinged dust cover and supplied as standard with Pro-Ject’s semi-balanced, low-capacitance, shielded, turntable-ready Connect-IT E phono cables and an Ortofon 2M Red cartridge pre-installed, the Debut Carbon Evo is the worthy evolution of an audio icon, guaranteed to delight and amaze all who encounter it...
Key Features Include:
- 6" one-piece Carbon Fiber tonearm with low-friction sapphire bearings
- Factory-mounted and aligned Ortofon 2M Red cartridge
- Heavy steel platter with TPE damping ring
- Electronic speed selection for 33 & 45 RPM (78 RPM possible with supplied drive belt)
- TPE-damped motor suspension plate for effective motor isolation
- Premium gold-plated RCA outputs and supplied Connect-IT E turntable-ready cable
- Height adjustable TPE-damped aluminium leveling feet
- Hinged adjustable dust cover
- Nine elegant finishes available, including High-Gloss Black, Red & White, Satin Black, Blue, Green Yellow & White or a luxury Walnut veneer