Project Stream Box RS Music Streemer
Stream Box RS
The Pro-Ject Stream Box RS is a high-specification music client that is designed to offer audiophile playback of your entire digital music library in a convenient and appealing way.
The Stream Box RS's audio circuitry benefits from using E88CC tubes for ultimate fidelity and components, that guarantee extremely low noise and distortion levels. Whether you want to play from an iPod, listen to internet radio, link with your NAS drive, or unlock the potential of your HD music stored on a hard drive, the Stream Box RS can help you.
The inclusion of a remote and a large high-visibility screen makes navigation and playback easy, while the multiple connectivity options mean the Stream Box RS is a worthy client for any high-fidelity application.
Available in Black or Silver casework.
Box Control by Pro-Ject Audio is a brand new control application designed to streamline your entire listening experience. By using a purpose-built in software, which is pre-installed on all Stream Box RS streamers, Box Control can offer full-control of the entire Stream Box system - including navigating hard drives and playing Internet Radio.
All Box Design Streamers are now compatible with Spotify Connect.
All Box Design Streamers are now compatible with Tidal. Complete control of the Tidal library is now built into the free Box Control app.
- Audiophile grade 24bit/192hkHz highend audio streaming client
- Ethernet & Wi-Fi connectivity
- Meets UPnP & DLNA 1.0/1.5 standards
- USB input for flash memory and hard disk drives
- USB input for Apple devices using digital out
- XLR output
- Volume control via analogue Alps potentiometer
- Fully balanced double mono triode tube output stage (ECC 6922)
- 1x digital coax input & 1x digital optic input
- First rate high end PCM 1792A DAC
- Fast forward and return Search, Alphanumeric Search & 9 display languages
- Wifi 802/b/g/n allows true 24/192 over Wifi
- Superlative rigid luxury alu cabinet
- Control via IR remote (included) or 'Box Control' application
FLAC (Up To 24bit/192kHz Including 24/176)
LPCM (Up To 24bit/192kHz)
Ogg Vorbis 1.0
|Internet Radio:||vTuner Included|
|Inputs:||Network, 1x Digital Coax, 1x Digital Optic,
2x USB 2.0 (24/96, Type A), Supports
Flash & Hard Disc Drives (FAT16&FAT32)
|Outut:||XLR, RCA (Analogue) Coax S/PDIF (Digital)|
|Output Level:||Up To 8V RCA Or 16V XLR (Analog Sources)
Up To 2V RCA Or 4V XLR (Digital Sources)
|S/N Ratio:||115dB @ 2V|
|Network Links:||W-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g
Ethernet 10/100 BaseT
|Power Supply:||20V DC/1A|
|Power Consumption:||17W Max HD-Drive Connected/ 0.3W Standby|
|Face Plate:||Black or Silver|
|Dimensions:||206 x 72 x 200mm (Without Antenna)|
|Weight:||3250g (Without PSU)|