We are very happy to say that from Monday 12th April and in line with Government guidelines, we opened our doors once again for you to enjoy the Doug Brady in store experience.
We have being working hard behind the scenes to make your experience in store even better and we have brought some simply stunning new brands for you to enjoy. We have also been stocking up on our most popular items so when you visit we will have most items available to take away.
To help keep us all safe, please follow our guide below,
- As always we will be here for you, extending our warm welcome to you from a safe distance, so when you visit our store please respect others & also maintain a safe distance from staff and other customers.
- We respectfully ask you to wear a face covering when in our store to help keep us all safe.
- If you know what you want, please call or email in advance to check stock so we can get these items ready for you to collect.
- Please make an appointment in advance to audition any systems. We will set up one of our demo rooms for you and then leave you in peace.
- Our workshop will also be open in a reduced capacity so if you've been in touch recently regarding a repair, please let us know if this is still required and we'll be delighted to book you in
If you're unable to visit for whatever reason, and would prefer to home-audition a system, we will endeavour to accommodate this where it is safe and practical to do so. Please speak with us if this is an option you'd like to explore further.
Of course, you can still find the vast majority of our product range on our website most of which is available for free next day delivery.
We also have a new option on our website which enables you to pay online and collect from our store, if we have the item in stock your order will be ready to collect on the same day.
Thank you as always for your understanding and we very much look forward to seeing you all once again.
Jon, Dan, Miguel, Steve & Andrew