The Astell&Kern A&ultima SP2000T Digital Audio Player uses a triple amp system to deliver an exception audio experience from a portable audio player. Choose from Tube mode, featuring a Korg Nutube, Op-Amp mode or Hybrid mode for a unique listening experience….
SP2000T Copper Nickel Limited Edition
Astell&Kern strives to make products delivering music that touches people's hearts, not just their ears. For this goal, not only have we introduced the most innovative and up-to-date technology to the SP2000T, with SP2000T Copper Nickel, we wanted to capture the characteristics of the Copper Nickel material itself and its unique beauty to complete our philosophy and design values.
Previous flagship models that were manufactured using pure copper were praised by audiophiles for the most musical and organic representation of the original sound and instruments. We wanted to take the SP2000T a step further and complete our design philosophy and sound by creating a copper and nickel alloy.
The SP2000T Limited Edition is made of an alloy of copper and nickel which is used in wind instruments and is known for creating deep, full sound. The SP2000T Copper Nickel will only be produced in limited quantities.
Copper Nickel is silver in color and emanates a beautiful sheen found in jewelry and crafts, taking the SP2000T's seamless design to a higher level. Not only is the design increasingly refined, but it has a very high level of corrosion resistance, a unique property of copper Nickel, giving it a long-lasting beauty, simultaneously being highly antibacterial and resistant to contamination. With high electrical conductivity and low magnetic shielding, you can now experience an alternative sound from that of the original Aluminum SP2000T.
Enjoy the SP2000T Copper Nickel's amazing sound and experience the true artisan design philosophy we have achieved.
The SP2000T exceeds the standard approach to AMP Mode selection, based on the type of music you are listening to. Select between TUBE AMP mode, OP AMP mode, or the brand-new HYBRID AMP mode.
OP AMP mode puts Astell & Kern's AMP technology expertise to use, delivering extreme clarity and dynamic sound, while TUBE AMP mode provides a uniquely warm and musical sound.
HYBRID AMP mode - a first for digital audio players - enhances the resolution and clarity of the existing TUBE AMP mode to express more musical detail. HYBRID AMP mode combines the advantages of retro analogue performance and high-resolution output, giving you the pleasure of a brand new tonal characteristic. Experience the unique sound enhancements that AMP technology has to offer.
The SP2000T is equipped with the portable-friendly dual-triode KORG Nutube, for a unique TUBE AMP sound. Nutube offers a reliable continuous playback time of approximately 30,000 hours. It features an anode grid filament structure which operates the same as a triode vacuum tube.
It's much smaller, consumes far less power and yet delivers the same audio with rich overtones. The SP2000T supports all output types, with no restriction on the type of receiver used, so listeners can enjoy the unique characteristics of the vacuum tube.
The quad-core CPU allows you to speedy transfer your music files with detailed sonic reproduction and fast booting times. It offers an intuitive user graphics experience with a 720x1280 screen resolution. The SP2000T has a 5-inch touchscreen with an informative LED volume wheel.
The highly portable design makes it easy and convenient to carry along all the time. The SP2000T is compatible with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (aptX and A2DP) to offer you access to music everywhere you go.
The volume wheel with LED lights displays various music playback information like bit-rate of track playing, current DAC, and volume range by changing colours. The portable player unit has sync in easily with open music streaming apps like MOOV, Spotify, and Amazon music for online and offline access to audio files. The DAC audio player supports different music formats, including OGG, APE, WAV, DSD Native, DSD256, and DSD128. This LED portable music player has an internal memory of 256 GB in which you can store and download your favourite music.
- Model: SP2000T
- Body Color: Copper Nickel
- Body Material: Copper Nickel
- Display: 5inch FHD 1280 x 1080 Touch display
- Supported Audio Formats: WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, MQA
- Sample rate: PCM : 8kHz ~ 384kHz (8/16/24/32bits per Sample) / DSD Native: DSD64(1bit 2.8MHz), Stereo / DSD128(1bit 5.6MHz), Stereo / DSD256(1bit 11.2MHz), Stereo / DSD51 (1bit 22.4MHz), Stereo
- Output Level: Unbalanced 3.0Vrms / Balanced 6.0Vrms (Condition No Load)
- CPU: Quad-Core
- DAC: ESS ES9068AS x4 (Quad-DAC)
- Vacuum Tube: KORG Nutube 6P1
- Decoding: Support up to 32bit / 384Hz Bit-to-Bit Playback
- Input: USB Type-C input (for charging & PC & MAC)
- Outputs: Unbalanced Out (3.5mm) / Optical Out (3.5mm) / Balanced Out (2.5mm, only 4-pole supported / 4.4m, only 5-pole supported) )
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz)
- Bluetooth: V5.0 (A2DP, AVRCP, Qualcomm® aptX™ HD, LDAC)
- Battery capacity: 4,200mAh 3.8V Li-Polymer Battery
- Playback Time: About 9 hours (Standard : FLAC, 16bit/44.1kHz, Unbalance, Volume 50, LCD Off, LED On, OP AMP Mode)
- Charge Time:
- About 3.5 hours (Standard - 9V/1.67A Fast charging)
- About 5 hours (Standard - 5V/2A General charging)
- Built-in Memory: 256GB [NAND]
- External Memory: microSD (Max. 1TB) x1
- Supported OS: Windows 7,8,10 (32/64bit), MAC OS X 10.7 and up
- Dimensions: 3.07 ”(78.1 mm) [W] x 5.55 ”(141.1 mm) [H] x 0.68 ”(17.5 mm) [D]
- Weight: about 10.89 oz (309 g)
- Feature Enhancements: Firmware upgrades supported (OTA)
- Frequency Response:
- ±0.024dB (Condition: 20Hz~20kHz) Unbalanced / ±0.038dB (Condition: 20Hz~20kHz) Balanced
- ±0.027dB (Condition: 20Hz~70kHz) Unbalanced / ±0.052dB (Condition: 20Hz~70kHz) Balanced
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 121dB @ 1kHz, Unbalanced / 123dB @ 1kHz, Balanced
- Crosstalk: -137dB @ 1kHz, Unbalanced / -142dB @ 1kHz, Balanced
- THD+N: 0.0003% @ 1kHz, Unbalanced / 0.0003% @ 1kHz, Balanced
- IMD SMPTE: 0.0004% 800Hz 10kHz(4:1) Unbalanced / 0.0003% 800Hz 10kHz (4:1) Balanced
- Output Impedance: 3.5mm (1ohm), 2.5mm (1.5ohm), 4.4mm(1.5ohm)
- Clock Jitter: 25ps(Typ)
- Reference Clock Jitter: 70ps