The Ruark MR1 bluetooth speakers are a set of wireless speakers which give a surprisingly large sound from a small cabinet.
They can be used as a stand alone set of speakers to play all your favourite music by using the bluetooth connection from your phone , tablet or laptop.
On the rear of one unit are both an analogue and digital inputs allowing auxiliary devices to be easily connected. The digital optical input provides the perfect connecting your TV.
The line input can be used to connect other analogue sources such as a turntable (turntable requires a phono pre amplifier but in) making a perfect record playing system.
- Class leading sound quality
- Hand crafted bass reflex tuned and damped enclosures
- Ruark Audio long throw 75mm woofer with powerful neodymium magnet system
- Ruark Audio 20mm treated textile dome tweeter with neodymium magnet system
- Linear Class A-B Amplifier, 20 watts nominal output
- Audio grade components throughout
- 2m quality braided speaker interconnect
- Loudness function provides enhanced sound at low volume levels
- Auto mono operation (can also be used as a single unit)
- Built in high quality Bluetooth Audio receiver with aptX provides CD quality sound with compatible devices
- Intuitive control system
- Pin-point LEDs show system status and source
- Compact infrared remote control included
- OTHER FEATURES
- Auto Mono for use as a single speaker
- Snooze mode for auto-standby and wake-up
- Inserts on rear panel (1/4-20 UNC thread) for wall-mount brackets
- Digital optical TOSLINK input with adjustable attenuation
- Output for active subwoofer
- Line-in audio input with switchable attenuation
- STANDARD FINISHES
- Rich Walnut veneer with Camira Lead Grey fabric grille
- Soft Grey lacquer with Camira Lead Grey fabric grille
- POWER ADAPTOR
- 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz input, 14VDC 2.0A output
- H170 × W130 × D135mm each