Marantz PM6007 Amplifier
Pickup also available at Doug Brady HiFi
Usually ready in 1 hour
Marantz PM6007 Amplifier
Doug Brady HiFi
Warrington WA1 3NU
Doug Brady HiFi (Warehouse)
Kingsway Studios - Warehouse
Warrington WA1 3NU
The Marantz PM6007 features a new Hi-Res D/A conversion. It is equipped with a reference class AK4490 D/A converter, which provides up to 192-kHz/24-bit resolution for optimum fidelity with your Hi-Res audio file types.
The Marantz PM6007 introduces a new digital filter for Optical and Coaxial inputs. This two-mode filter (Filter1/Filter2) allows optimized reproduction of digital music content using the new AK4490 D/A converter to your taste. Filter 1 is a slow roll-off preset that improves deep stereo imaging and Filter 2 is a sharp roll-off filter for more precise imaging reproduction.
Marantz integrated amplifiers have historically featured high-quality phono stages. The PM6007 remains faithful to that legacy, leveraging the newly designed circuit introduced with the PM7000N — one that integrates a FET (field-effect transistors) in the input stage. This technology delivers high input impedance, eliminates the need for AC coupling capacitors, simplifies the signal path, and lowers distortion and noise which vastly improves the overall signal purity.
- Take your next step in Hi-Fi: The PM6007 integrated current feedback amplifier powers 2x 45W (8 ohms RMS, 20Hz – 20kHz) to offer a refined audio experience.
- Meticulously and masterfully tuned: During the extensive tuning process, Marantz sound masters carefully refine and curate each component for optimal performance.
- Wide range of connectivity: Experience Hi-Res audio files exactly as intended through the gold-plated inputs: 5 analogue inputs, one coaxial input and two optical digital inputs.
- An updated audio experience: The newly updated, high-quality DAC AK4490 offers a richer sound for your enjoyment.
- Digital filter modes for Optical/Coaxial input: Listen to a more refined audio experience to fit your taste with the new digital filter mode feature.
- Built to perform: In addition to high-quality speaker terminals with A/B switching capability, a fully-shielded DAC unit, and copper screws, the rigid feet provide a true-to-performance sound.
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuit: You will experience a wider dynamic range with lower distortion for the output stage.
- Advanced thermal compensation: No memory distortion for clean and precise audio reproduction even after powerful bass attacks.
- Customized components for a more refined sound: The Toroidal Transformer and high-quality, customized components deliver exceptional sound quality.
- Integrated phono input: Featuring a high-quality MM phono pre-amp with FET input to enjoy best signal purity and sound from your favourite vinyl.
- Deeper bass with a subwoofer output: Enjoy powerful bass by adding a subwoofer, companion bookshelf speakers or even further extend bass with the addition of floor standing speakers.
- Available in black or silver-gold
What’s in the box?
- Marantz PM6007 Integrated Amplifier
- Remote Control (RC004MCD)
- Two AAA batteries
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||440 x 370 x 105 mm|
|Packaged Dimensions (W x D x H)||517 x 189 x 468 mm|
|Packaged weight||9.7 kg|
|Current feedback technology||Yes|
|Sample rate digital ln||192 kHz / 24-bit|
|HDAM version||SA3, SA2|
|High grade audio components||Yes|
|Aluminium extrusion heat sink||Yes|
|Balance / Bass / Treble / Loudness||Yes / Yes / Yes / No|
|Power output (8/4 Ohm RMS)||45 W / 60 W|
|Frequency response||10 Hz – 70 kHz|
|Total harmonic distortion||0.08|
|Input sensitivity: MM||2.2 mV / 47 kOhm|
|Input sensitivity: MC||No|
|Signal-to-noise ratio: MM/MC||83dB / No|
|Input sensitivity: high level||200 mV / 20 kOhm|
|Input sensitivity: balanced high level||No|
|Signal-to-noise ratio: high level||102dB (2V input)|
|Input sensitivity: power amp direct IN||No|
|Signal-to-noise ratio: power amp direct IN||No|
|Power consumption||155 W|
|Standby consumption||0.3 W|
|Auto power off||Yes|
|Digital in||2 optical, 1 coaxial|
|Gold plated cinch||Yes|
|Speaker A / B||Yes|
|Speaker terminals||Metal (gold) screw|
|Number of terminals||4|
Free next working day delivery
When you spend over £75. We will send you a tracking number where DPD will give a one hour delivery window. Services available Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) to most mainland UK addresses for in stock items ordered before our cut-off time at 3:30pm. Terms apply.
Free Saturday delivery
When you spend over £299. We will send you a tracking number where DPD will give a one hour delivery window. Services available to most mainland UK addresses for in stock items ordered before our cut-off time on Friday 3pm. Terms apply.
Free Sunday delivery
When you spend over £299. We will send you a tracking number where DPD will give a one hour delivery window. Services available to most mainland UK addresses for in stock items ordered before our cut-off time on Saturday 2pm. (sunday delivery location) Terms apply.
CLICK & COLLECT
Some of our manufactures request for there items not to be sold on line for these items our delivery service may not be available in curtain locations so please call to order 01925 828009
Standard next day delivery is free for all orders to most UK mainland addresses. All other delivery prices are determined by the destination, the service chosen and the value and weight of your order. Addresses in the Scottish Highlands, offshore, Northern Ireland & Ireland may incur additional delivery costs, depending on the items ordered.