Bluesound HUB Wireless Transmitter
Pickup available at Doug Brady HiFi
Usually ready in 1 hour
Bluesound HUB Wireless Transmitter
Doug Brady HiFi
Warrington WA1 3NU
The new Bluesound HUB allows you to connect any audio source and stream it wirelessly through your Bluesound multi-room music system. Enjoy your favorite music from audio sources like a turntable or CD player in any other connected room of your home.
Plenty of Connectivity Options.
Take advantage of the HUB’s wealth of digital and analog input options including HDMI eARC, Coax digital, TOSLINK optical, analog RCA, and a MM Phono input. Each HUB can simultaneously stream one digital and one analog source, and up to four HUBs can be supported on a single network.
A Treat for Vinyl Lovers.
Vinyl lovers will appreciate the HUB's built-in audiophile-grade MM phono stage preamp that brings the audio from your turntable to all your Bluesound players for whole-home turntable streaming. The HUB acts as a networked low noise, wide-bandwidth phono pre-amp, delivering spectacular audio quality so you can enjoy your vinyl collection in any or every room of your home.
Easy Setup. Easy Control.
The HUB is easily selectable as an input in the BluOS app. A few taps on the BluOS app allows you to control your entire multi-room system from your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Minimal Wires. No Mess. No Hassle.
With a compact, minimalist design and a choice of high-speed dual-band Wi-Fi or wired Gigabit ethernet connection options, the HUB provides unlimited placement flexibility, so you don’t have to move players around or deal with wires. By keeping its USB-C connected power supply external, the HUB stays compact, creating more opportunities for you to add HUBs around the house and preserve simplicity.
Streaming audio is more flexible than ever with the HUB. Turn any wired audio device into a multi-room player by adding a HUB to transmit music to one or many Bluesound players around the home, wirelessly. This means you can now stream virtually any audio source, anywhere.
- Connect any wired audio source to the HUB to bring it into your Bluesound ecosystem
- Stream your CD and vinyl collections anywhere in the house without being limited by wires or proximity
- Low noise, wide-band moving magnet phono stage acts as a network turntable preamp for hi-res playback of vinyl
- Use the HUB with a pair of Bluesound Pulse speakers to upgrade your TV sound
- Enjoy five input options: HDMI eARC, Coaxial, Digital Optical, Stereo Analog and a moving magnet Phono stage to support your music devices
- Play one analog and one digital stream simultaneously to different Bluesound or BluOS players
- Easily choose any HUB input as the audio source for your Bluesound player with the BluOS app
- Connect to the network with dual-band Wi-Fi or Gigabit ethernet
- Universal USB-C plug and play power
Universal USB-C Power adapter
(Input:100-240V AC/0.3A Output:5V/2A)
Ethernet RJ45, GigE 1000 Mbps
Wi-Fi Built In
Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 2.4/5GHz
Analog Line Input
1 x Stereo RCA
1 x Stereo RCA (Moving Magnet)
1 x TOSLINK digital optical
1 x RCA (75 ohms)
HDMI eARC with CEC
Type A (for BluOS firmware upgrade only)
BluOS Controller Operating System
iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS
Control System Integrations (via software update)
Control4, Crestron, URC, RTI, ELAN, Lutron
Simultaneous Audio Streams
2 per HUB
1 x analog audio input, 1 x digital audio input
Maximum Number Units
4x HUB on single network (8 simultaneous streams)
Native Sampling Rates
up to 192 kHz
>100 dB (Line input)
>80 dB (Phono MM input)
<0.03% 20-20 kHz -1dBFS output
20-20 kHz +/-0.3dB; 50 kHz -3dB
Black; Matte Satin Paint
143 x 153 x 45mm (W x D x H)
5.6 x 6 x 1.8 in (W x D x H)*
* Non-metric measurements are approximate.
0.63kg / 1.39 lbs
5V Power Adapter
3 x International Plug Adapters
USB-C Power Cable
Quick Setup Guide