Ortofon 2M Black 100 Stylus
The Stylus 2M Black 100 is a special edition production run of the Stylus 2M Black, and features Ortofon's 100th Anniversary logo. Featuring the same technical specifications as the original 2M Black, the model has been released to promote stylus upgrades for existing Ortofon customers throughout the company’s centenary year.
With thousands of 2M cartridges sold and many more supplied as standard on high-quality turntables from a multitude of manufacturers the world-over, an upgrade to the Stylus 2M Black has the potential to lift the musical experience of tens of thousands customers around the world, and the Stylus 2M Black 100 aims to achieve that in the most cost-effective way possible.
Though it boasts all the same features as the standard 2M Black, including the Nude Shibata diamond, proprietary suspension system and broad frequency range, the Stylus 2M Black 100 is available for a special price.
Available (at least) throughout 2018, there has never been a better time to upgrade your vinyl listening experience with the Stylus 2M Black 100.
- Replacement stylus for 2M Black
- Ideal upgrade from the Ortofon 2M Bronze
- Special edition Ortofon Anniversary logo
- Nude Shibata diamond tip
- Detailed sound reproduction throughout the spectrum, including even the most high frequency groove information
- Reduced distortion and record wear
- Improved dynamics and resolution, sounds more open and reproduces greater details