Spendor design, engineer and build all their loudspeakers in the United Kingdom. Every Spendor loudspeaker is assembled in Sussex, with components and cabinets all refined through their own in-house R&D program.
Spendor speakers have a timeless, elegant design, which has evolved over five decades, makes them instantly and unobtrusively at home in any room. Best of all, they deliver a true, transparent and musical sound way beyond their price point.
The Spendor D Line are their premium range of tower floorstanding speakers They’re beautifully engineered, smartly finished and easy to drive making them ideal for valve amplification.
The D7.2 has great stereo imagery and extended powerful bass, they sound upbeat and well balanced, and will drive larger rooms as required.
• Spendor LPZ high frequency driver
• Fifth Generation Twin-Venturi Linear-Flow port
• New Spendor EP77 Polymer cones
• New Kevlar composite cone low frequency bass drivers
• Spendor Dynamic Damping cabinet technology
• Four elegant natural veneer finishes with premium options
• Multi-Award winning
• Calibrated and matched to broadcast reference standard
• British design and manufacture
DRIVE UNITS: 2.5-way 2 x LF 180mm, HF 22mm
H x W x D: 980 x 192 x 333mm
WEIGHT : 21kg
RESPONSE: 29Hz – 25kHz
IMPEDANCE: 8 Ohms