Project Phono Box MM Phono Stage
The Phono Box MM is a reliable, well-built phono stage with a discrete industrial design. Designed specifically to amplify your moving magnet cartridge output to Line level; the form factor of the unit is small and subtle, so it can be placed near the turntable or alongside your existing system without being intrusive.
The Phono Box MM accepts Moving Magnet cartridges only, and delivers a hi-fi music experience for an entry-level price. The advanced circuitry keeps noise and distortion at a low level, while the sturdy metal case and outboard PSU reduce the risk of external interference. Input and Output sockets are gold-plated, to ensure the highest quality performance.
The Phono Box MM is simple to use and great to listen to. Perfect for budding audio enthusiasts.
- Small size allows installation close to record player
- Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM cartridges
- Metal case shields the electronics from interference
- Special low-noise ICs used inside
- Optimal channel separation through dual-mono circuitry
- Gold-plated RCA connectors
- Outboard power supply included
|Output Voltage (Typically):||500mV / 1kHz
(at 5mV / 1kHz)
|Noise Floor:||88dB - A Weighted|
|RIAA Equalisation Curve Accuracy:||20Hz - 20kHz / max. 0.5dB|
|Power Consumption:||20mA DC|
|Outboard Power Supply:||18V / 500mA DC|
|Dimensions:||107 x 30 x 65mm
107 x 30 x 75mm (Incl. Sockets)